First photo of extension cord that killed teen who died taking a bath while using cellphone


The final photo that a teenager in New Mexico texted from her phone -- before she was electrocuted in her bathtub earlier this month -- was released by her family.

Fourteen-year-old Madison Coe, of Lubbock, Texas, sent a picture of her phone plugged into an extension cord on top of a bath towel, just before she was electrocuted, police said.

No comments

Please drop your comments below:

Copyright 2017-NaijaPeople.com. Powered by Blogger.